Sunday 7 October 2012

~LIE IN THE HOPE~


ASSALAMUALAIKUM..

Alhamdulliah, diberi kesempatan untuk menulis dekat sini lagi...


Tomorrow, i'm gonna have the pre-muet...We, the trainer teacher does not need to sit for MUET..Its not compulsory for us..Alhamdulliah, praise to Allah..But, this sem, SEM 3 we need to sit for pre-muet...same orientation with MUET..Still having speaking session, listening session..
So, since tomorrow is my MUET [konon2 la kan]..so, I would to write most of my point in English..
Waalllah!! Cik Cokelat...Nawok mg!!Mcm la terer sgt...

BUt, I would to think positive...This is one way to improve my ENglish, rite???
So, move on... [People, soory if my English so worst, But we did the mistake for the sake of learning rite??]

O Allah, this week become a nightmare to me..A lot of problems need to settle...
About friends, study, money and many more..
Allah...Allah..
Sincerely, I'm trying to put a smile on my face..Trying to avoid my face, my eyebrow become so worst.. means avoid to become so berkerut sgt

Allah...and my feeling now is trying to put the stress away by writing here..
I'm trying to find some happiness here..
hehe...
May Allah ease the problem
And I would like to admit here that all the problem come from me [who can't manage well]

Dear friends..
Be honest, really hard right??
Pretending to be happy , really makes you sick right??
HAHA..
[mentalproblem]

Ok, stop.
Lets move to other topic...

[BM pulak]

Tengah selak2 GEN-Q edisi 14..
I found something interesting to be shared by Kak Ruby.
For those that has their own version of GEN-Q, please open up page 48..
The article [not really article lah, a bunch of cartoon, comics] entitle PENIPUAN DALAM HARAPAN which is LIE IN HOPE..

Yahaya bin Muaz said that :
The biggest lie in finding the hope of Rahmat ALLAH is

1. Always do the SIN. But still has the hope that ALLAH will forgive you and at the same tyme, u never regret the SIN..  [Astaghfirullah, termakan cili..feel the hot]

2. You always feel that you are so close with HIM but you never do anything such as IBADAT o TAAT kepada-Nya.

3. You are waiting for the NIKMAT SYURGA but what are you doing right now is leading to the HELL [means still doing the SIN]

4. You're now in searching o going back to the place whre the mukmimin belong (heaven) by doing the wrong.

5. Waiting for the watermelon fall down..hehe..You're waiting for the granted (pahala) without doing any kind of good deeds.

6. You're waiting for the Rahmat but still doing the BIG SIN...


ALLAH, ALLAH, ALLAH..
SINCERELY, I FEEL I'M BELONG TO THIS GROUP OF PEOPLE..
ALLAHUAKBAR!
ASTAGHFIRULLAH!!

We still have tyme..
Lay down..
Think!!
What i'm suppose to do in my life??
It's not about having cool life style, big bungalow, speedy car, cute children n so on..
It' about time to plant some AMAl...
to be brought to jannah....

Life is not easy as ABC,
not beautiful like rainbow,
sometimes there a storm, strong wind, tyhphoon..
But,
WE HAVE ALLAH..
HE ALWAYS BE THERE..
WE STILL CAN HOLD ON TO HIM..

O ALLAH,
How much I LOVE YOU...
I feel blessed I WAS BORN AS A MUSLIM..
May your hidayah never left me,,, Same goes to TAUFIQ too..
Amin..


1 comment:

  1. haha..lawak la cik cokelat..kejap bm..kejap bi... tp serius..lepas habis oral terus rasa ringan bahu ni kan?huhu

    ReplyDelete